K12 – Community College Crosswalk Enrollment ToolResources
The CTE Crosswalk Pathway Tool identifies all the CTE pathways in the Orange County high schools and aligns them to their possible pathway matches in Orange County’s ten community colleges. Click on the links below to download related documents or access links.
- A. Crosswalk —- This is the working crosswalk document upon which all this work revolves.
- B. Crosswalk PPT —- This PPT presentation was given at the State ROP conference, Nov. 16, 2017. Pls note this is a large file (18MB and may take time to download.
- C. Crosswalk – What is it? —- This 2 page pdf describes what the Crosswalk is.
- D. Data – % CTE Students Enrolling in Related PW in Community College —- This excel pdf shows that on average, only 8% of K12 CTE students enroll in a related field of study in community college.
- E. CalPASS+ MOU Status for Orange County —- This file show the status for MOUs between CalPASS+ and Orange County districts with CTE programs.
- F. K12 CTE Structure —- This one page pdf lays out how CDE organizes CTE.
- G. CTE Course Code Definitions by Sector and Pathways User Guide from CDE —- The course definitions in this user guide reflect instructional practices and national and state curriculum guidelines for CALPADS reporting as of 2017-18.
- H. CTE Pathways – Careers, Occupations and Earnings. —- This 61 page doc lays out important information for each of the 15 K12 CTE Pathways. This includes occupations with average earnings for each sector.
- I. CA School Dashboard —- This 3 page pdf from CDE explains the new School Dashboard that replaced the old API Score system.
- J. CCRI Chart (9/17) —- This is the 1 page tool used to measure student progress for the College & Career Indicator.
- K. Program Inventory Sample for K12 & CC —- This pdf gives samples of CTE program inventories for both K12 districts, schools and community colleges in Orange County.
- L. What are TOP Codes —- This infographic explains what TOP codes are.
- M. Guided Pathways Infographic —- This infographic explains the concept and vision of Guided Pathways.